Taurus glider for sale by [email protected]
In the Wings and Wheels classified ads there is listed a Taurus selflaunch glider for sale. Originally it was N797SD, sn 107T503LSA. Currently carrying a different N number and serial number, but it is the same glider. This Taurus was involved in a hangar fire about 4 years ago in Memphis, Tn. ...
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
17 110 Soaring
Undershoot Vs. Overshoot airport landing accidents by [email protected]
I always assumed that there are more overshoot airport accidents than undershoot ones. That is mainly due to our general knowledge that it's better to be too high than not high enough. Am I correct here ? Dan
by David Salmon[_3_] Go to last post
33 100 Soaring
Sun Protection While Soaring - UPF 50+ Clothing by JDS
While looking at the UV damage done to the gelcoat on my glider, it reminds me how much UV radiation we are exposed to while soaring. Particularly out west! Coolibar (no affilation) is in the Sun Protection Clothing business. Take a look at their website. They are making some great products...
by David Hirst Go to last post
10 53 Soaring
Jonker JS-3 in Sagebrush by [email protected]
Any news on new Jonker JS-3 Landing in Sagebrush, short of runway 30 @ Minden?
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
29 154 Soaring
Tony Condon JS3 - Downwind Hutchinson to Gulf Coast ... Now by WaltWX[_2_]
Follow on SSA Sailplane Tracker https://www.ssa.org/sailplanetracker/default.asp? Already east of Oklahoma City SSE bound. Should arrive by 6-7pm with 25kt tail wind. Walt Rogers WX
Yesterday 11:58 PM
by WaltWX[_2_] Go to last post
8 27 Soaring
Panel face blanks by soaringjac
Any recommendations on where to buy premade panel face blanks? Or someone who can make on for me? Looking for a blank panel face for Grob 102 Astir CS Thanks!
Yesterday 09:04 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
5 37 Soaring
Pre Buy Inspection at El Tiro Gliderport by [email protected]
Can anyone provide a reference for someone that can do a pre-buy inspection at El Tiro Gliderport? I've already seen the glider in person and feel its a safe purchase but wanted to get a second opinion if I could. My two main concerns are the ballast system working after 10+ years of not being...
Yesterday 07:38 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
1 25 Soaring
Thermik2go by Klinkenberg
https://www.diemotec.com/
Yesterday 07:31 PM