Search: Posts made by: DaveC
Forum: General Aviation October 21st 12, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.aviation.safety,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.products
Posted By DaveC
Winglets not on some aircraft?

On a recent trip from USA to Asia I saw a few modern, new, large multiengine
jet airliners that had no winglets.

I was under the impression that these were standard design items for all
large...
Forum: Products October 21st 12, 09:48 PM Posted to alt.aviation.safety,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.products