Ventus b 16.6, 1981 - Where to install tabulator tape? by Uwe Prigge
Dear Soaring Friends. Does anybody know what kind of tabulator tape to install where exactly under my Ventus b wing. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Uwe
Today 01:12 AM
by Uwe Prigge Go to last post
0 22 Soaring
2020 Canadian National Soaring Championships May 27-June 5 by [email protected]
Join us at the Edmonton Soaring Club in Chipman, AB for the 2020 Canadian National Soaring Championships, May 27-June 5. US pilots are welcome! Chipman is home to numerous Canadian soaring records including a 1100km straight out flight, a 750km triangle and many speed records. 10,000ft...
Yesterday 09:41 PM
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
4 38 Soaring
Trailer tow advice by [email protected]
Any opinions on Ford Escape SUV 2liter as a tow vehicle? I live on the east coast but may want to tow to sailplane destinations out west. Near certain my trailer and glider is under a ton.
by SoaringXCellence Go to last post
27 178 Soaring
Help needed with Flarm cable by Jakob Degn Jensen
Hi I have installed LX8000 1st gen in our glider. I am trying to use a Nano3 as Flarmdisplay, and looking for advice on the connection. I have the Nanopower connected to 12v, and USB cable to the Nano3. Next i need a cable from the LX8000 alarm display to the Nanopower RJ45. This is where I am...
Yesterday 05:25 PM
by Jakob Degn Jensen Go to last post
0 18 Soaring
Libelle suitability for beginners by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice. And affordable. Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners? I've heard they are "lightly" built. I've also never heard of them having any structural problems. Thought's?