Tying down a fiber glass ship. by [email protected]
Don’t have a hangar, so planning on tying down the glider, a standard cirrus, during the weekend. Has any one done this consistently. How bad did the gel coat deteriorate; any tips?
by Steve Koerner Go to last post
11 32 Soaring
2018 U.S. Juniors Contest & Development Camp: July 2-7 by [email protected]
Save the Date! I am pleased to announce that Sandhill Soaring Club and Adrian Soaring Club have teamed up with the SSA's Junior/Youth Committee and U.S. Junior Soaring to host the 2018 U.S. Juniors Contest & Development Camp, July 2-7 (with practice dates scheduled for 6/30 & 7/01), at Lenawee...
2018 U.S. Juniors Contest & Development Camp: July 2-7 by [email protected]
Save the Date! I am pleased to announce that Sandhill Soaring Club and Adrian Soaring Club have teamed up with the SSA's Junior/Youth Committee and U.S. Junior Soaring to host the 2018 U.S. Juniors Contest & Development Camp, July 2-7 (with practice dates scheduled for 6/30 & 7/01), at Lenawee Co....
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Today 04:16 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
More 3's? by [email protected]
With tried and true Ventus 3 and JS3, wonder how long before the ASG-33?
Nelson A-4 Flow Meters by [email protected]
Please tell me what kind of regulator should be used with the Nelson A-4 Flow Meter - constant flow system - ? And does anyone have one for sale ? Please advise - thanks in advance - Ralph Woodward
5 27 Soaring
What a race in Chile today!!! by [email protected]
Kawa in 1st. Two JS-1s, then a V2, then a V3. All within 5 seconds, identical avg speed for all four!!!
Electric Towplane sets a new climb record by Nick Kennedy
Is this the future? No more shock cooling here! https://newatlas.com/siemens-airbus-electric-plane-world-record-glider/48806/
Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.
Closing 2018 Andes Open along with 8th WSGP Vitacura, Chile. by [email protected]
Let's be accurate, Tom. Beautiful BLIND French woman wants you for an interview.
Yesterday 06:29 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
2 38 Soaring
David Clark Headsets? by [email protected]
I have recently come into possession of three David Clark headsets. I have two h10-40's & one h10-20. I am not a pilot , so I am selling them. I will take $100 a piece or $250 for all three. If you are interested please send an e-mail to me at Thank You...
0 10 Piloting
Yesterday 04:36 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
China Is Hard At Work Developing Swarms Of Small Drones With Big Military Applications by Miloch
more at http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/17698/chinas-is-hard-at-work-developing-swarms-of-small-drones-on-multiple-levels A mass drone attack on Russian forces in Syria has highlighted the very real danger that small unmanned aircraft increasingly pose, even in the hands of non-state groups....
Yesterday 04:34 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos
FOR SALE ASI by Ken
Winter 80mm Air speed indicator marked for ASW 27 $200. both excellent cond. Winter 80 mm Air speed indicator from Discus 2cT $200 2 Instrument panels 1 ASW 27B 1 Discus with cut-outs (pictures on request) $100 each
Yesterday 03:45 PM
by Ken Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Want to trade... by Matt Herron Jr.
I have a 57mm Winter ASI (no markings) that I would like to trade or barter for an 80mm Winter ASI, Preferably with ASW27 markings. Matt