Search: Posts made by: qui si parla Campagnolo
Forum: Naval Aviation April 28th 07, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Scuttlebutt on the Blue Angel crash??

On Apr 27, 11:12 am, ~^ beancounter ~^ wrote:
the last video i saw showed angel #6 in a very low,
high speed turn...doin' a "catch up" w/the group...i would
guess a g...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 22nd 07, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Talking heads

On Apr 21, 3:50 pm, Jim wrote:
Sure is irritating to listen to the media report the crash of a Blue
Angels F/A-18 at MCAS Beaufort.

The more they ramble the more anyone...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 18th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Naval Aviator Slots- HELP!!

On Apr 17, 4:52 pm, wrote:
Any advice given on this subject is much appreciated!!

Just an hour and a half ago we received the news that my fiance
was not...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 16th 07, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
VISUAL AIRCRAFT RECOGNITION

On Apr 15, 1:14 pm, Bill Shatzer wrote:
Mike wrote:
The F-14, F-15 MiG-29 and Su-27 series all look a LOT alike in motion
to most people. MiG-21 and the F-4 look...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 6th 07, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

On Mar 30, 5:35 am, "qui si parla Campagnolo"
wrote:
I know they aren't at 'war', but what ever happened to 'name, rank,
ssn and date of birth? Why would they think it ok to...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 4th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

On Apr 1, 3:20 pm, "DominicSantini"
wrote:
"Al G" wrote in message

Iranian TV,...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 4th 07, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

On Apr 3, 9:50 am, "Jeb" wrote:
On Mar 30, 8:09 pm, "TJ" wrote:

On 30 Mar, 13:35, "qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote:

I...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 31st 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

On Mar 30, 6:09 pm, "TJ" wrote:
On 30 Mar, 13:35, "qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote:

I know they aren't at 'war', but what ever happened to 'name,...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 31st 07, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

On Mar 30, 3:31 pm, "Al G" wrote:
Iranian TV, considering they are not really threatened in any way??

Where did you get this? What makes you think they weren't...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 30th 07, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Brit 'prisoners', held by Iran

I know they aren't at 'war', but what ever happened to 'name, rank,
ssn and date of birth? Why would they think it ok to blab apologies on
Iranian TV, considering they are not really threatened in...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 29th 07, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Flag

On Mar 28, 5:21 pm, Jim wrote:
Curious as to what officers were promoted to flag rank after E.J. Hogan
after serving as CO or CAG aboard Kitty Hawk.

ACC USN...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 20th 07, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Fallon Naval Air Station

On Mar 18, 10:26 pm, Ian MacLure wrote:
"qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote :

On Mar 8, 2:07 am,...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 8th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Fallon Naval Air Station

On Mar 8, 2:07 am, "Austin Powers" wrote:
I have some spare time and am interested in driving up to Fallon to see what
goes off up there.

Can anyone let me know what...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 2nd 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Question For Old Naval Aviators

On Feb 28, 9:02 pm, "theref" wrote:
"qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in ...
On Feb 25, 5:22...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 27th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Question For Old Naval Aviators

On Feb 25, 5:22 pm, "Flashnews" wrote:
I am thinking about this really hard - and my failing memory still remembers
being so amazed at a full stop landing without a hook and...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 19th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to alt.autos.corvette,rec.aviation.military.naval
Corvette Assembly Plant & F-14's

On Feb 18, 7:08 pm, "John Carrier" wrote:
"PreacherMan" wrote in message

Forum: Naval Aviation February 13th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to us.military.army,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy
Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

On Feb 12, 4:24*am, wrote:
On 2月11日, 上午6时26分, wrote:

Target Iran: US able to strike in the spring

Despite denials,...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 7th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
a diaper wearing, bb-gun touting female astronaut goes psycho in love-triangle

___

Associated Press writers Kelli Kennedy and Jessica Gresko in Miami
contributed to this report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070206/ap_on_re_us/astronaut_arrested

She was at Mugu...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 2nd 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
CVN 76 to deploy to WESTPAC soon

On Jan 26, 9:19 am, wrote:
This article:http://www.fresnobee.com/270/story/25890.htmlconfirms
that VFA-22 is gonna deploy within CVW-14.

I've heard rumours that due to this...
Forum: Naval Aviation February 2nd 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
CVN 76 to deploy to WESTPAC soon

On Feb 1, 11:23 pm, wrote:
Anyhow, there was an ugly accident on the very beginning of the
deployment...

Forum: Naval Aviation January 26th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
"Pentagon Command Shuffle Rekindles Equity Debate"

On Jan 26, 7:13 am, "Mike" wrote:
Pentagon Command Shuffle Rekindles Equity Debate. Lexington Institute.http://lexingtoninstitute.org/1046.shtml

Pentagon Command Shuffle...
Forum: Naval Aviation January 23rd 07, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Naval Railgun

wrote:
Pretty cool!

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/012007/01172007/251373

Probably a bit large for mounting on a Bug, but maybe on a P-3?!?!?!?!
:-)

Bill...
Forum: Naval Aviation January 23rd 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Navy Wings?

John wrote:
On 21 Jan 2007 06:40:03 -0800, "qui si parla Campagnolo"
wrote:

When I got my wings along with about 15 others in Beeville(first 2
weeks of June, 1974) we...
Forum: Naval Aviation January 23rd 07, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Navy Wings?

Mike Kanze wrote:
Vidas Vilkas and I went through Preflight School together in 1969. Excellent representative of the fine folks in CG aviation.

However, Vidas was very tight-lipped about his...
Forum: Naval Aviation January 22nd 07, 02:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Navy Wings?

On 2007-01-19 08:34:22 -0800, Ed Rasimus said:

[...]
Although the USAF didn't have truly "excess" capability, they could
absorb a bit of...