Libelle suitability for beginners by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
On W&W for sale recently there have been several Libelles listed, some look very nice. And affordable. Are these ships suitable for very low time beginners? I've heard they are "lightly" built. I've also never heard of them having any structural problems. Thought's?
by Nick Gilbert[_2_] Go to last post
34 94 Soaring
Mecaplex canopy window lube by John Foster
What is the best way to lube the sliding window in a Mecaplex canopy? Mine is a bit stiff, and I don't want to break it by using too much force. It will slide, but stiffly.
Today 02:38 AM
by Karl Striedieck[_2_] Go to last post
7 21 Soaring
Dave Ritter ifo by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
Anyone out there have contact info for Dave Ritter, ASW-20 owner and former PSU student(until about 2016)? He set up the Mifflin Soaring Asso. website which went MIA and we need his help in restoring it. Thanks. KS
Today 02:30 AM
by Karl Striedieck[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
US Team Selection Committe by [email protected]
The SSA US Team Selection Committe is asleep at the switch. **** poor. The 2020 Germany and France US Team members have not been announced by/through the SSA yet they are listed on the WGC websites. How embarassing to US soaring! If the committe members cannot keep the SSA members informed,...
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
Yesterday 09:47 PM
by Dave Walsh[_2_] Go to last post
4 15 Soaring
Trailer tow advice by [email protected]
Any opinions on Ford Escape SUV 2liter as a tow vehicle? I live on the east coast but may want to tow to sailplane destinations out west. Near certain my trailer and glider is under a ton.
by Ray Lovinggood[_2_] Go to last post
28 188 Soaring
Looking for PW-5 rudder pedals by [email protected]
Anyone know of a spare set of PW-5 rudder pedals in the US?
Yesterday 05:33 PM
by Scott Williams[_2_] Go to last post
1 12 Soaring
Ventus b 16.6, 1981 - Where to install tabulator tape? by Uwe Prigge
Dear Soaring Friends. Does anybody know what kind of tabulator tape to install where exactly under my Ventus b wing. Thanks a lot. Best regards, Uwe
Yesterday 10:10 AM
by Andy Holmes Go to last post