Search: Posts made by: Q21
Forum: Aviation Photos March 31st 07, 10:42 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Q21
Is someone willing to repost the WW1 series of Flip M.? TIA

Hi Mitchell,
I see that I've most of the series. I have a total of 3573 pictures of 33
manufacturers. So close to the complete series I assume,
Best regards
Q.
Forum: Aviation Photos March 31st 07, 10:34 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Q21
Is someone willing to repost the WW1 series of Flip M.? TIA

Hi Mitchell,
Those series are tall and unique. That's for sure. I started to collect at
2006-09-08. So I was probably far too late to have the series complete. I'm
for sure that a lot of newsreader...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 30th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Q21