Search: Posts made by: M.W. Barrow
Forum: Piloting November 2nd 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By M.W. Barrow
Putting the "P" in piloting

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

I'm a rather dubious character myself and I have what my wife calls a
"slightly...
Forum: Piloting November 2nd 07, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By M.W. Barrow
pilot augers into Columbia and swims away...

"Gig 601XL Builder" wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net wrote in message
Jim Stewart wrote:
Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe wrote:
Nope. Five people in a two...
Forum: Piloting November 2nd 07, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Posted By M.W. Barrow
CNN article on problems in Air Travel, as seen by FAA

"Newps" wrote in message

John Kulp wrote:

You need to review minimum separation standards so you don't...
Forum: Piloting November 2nd 07, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By M.W. Barrow
General Tibbets Goes West

"Gatt" wrote in message
He was 92. God speed, General.

Damn. Another fine one of the great generation gone.