If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon (Part Three) –By Daryl Kabatoff by Daryl Kabatoff
If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon (Part Three) –By Daryl Kabatoff All fertility cults are worthy of being mocked, and allowing this mockery to continue is vital to maintaining a free and democratic society. Doukhobors faced brutal persecution in Russia then came to Canada and faced additional...
Yesterday 09:46 PM
by Daryl Kabatoff Go to last post
0 5 Rotorcraft
If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon (Part Three) –By Daryl Kabatoff by Daryl Kabatoff
If I Was Mayor of Saskatoon (Part Three) –By Daryl Kabatoff All fertility cults are worthy of being mocked, and allowing this mockery to continue is vital to maintaining a free and democratic society. Doukhobors faced brutal persecution in Russia then came to Canada and faced additional...
Yesterday 09:45 PM
by Daryl Kabatoff Go to last post
0 4 Home Built
A couple SSA 2020 convention presentations online... by Dave Nadler
First thanks to the volunteers who helped with recording, and thanks to Spence for his work on the first presentation. Sorry I didn't manage a better job with the audio. Anyway, the talks a 1) Bail-Out Aftermath — Lessons Learned. 2) OSTIV: Motor-glider Unreliability: Examples, Systemic...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
26 74 Soaring
Mike Westbrook Downwind Dash by Tony[_5_]
Mike made a nice flight today from Texas Soaring Association to Port Aransas, TX, around 550km. He put some awesome pictures on Facebook of the wing of his discus out over the Gulf of Mexico! Not too bad of a flight for late February. Beautiful! Nice flight Mike!
Yesterday 07:47 PM
by Collin Shea Go to last post
6 44 Soaring
CFI-G Wanted - F/T position with free housing by [email protected]
Wurtsboro Airport in Wurtsboro, NY is looking for F/T instructor for the season (March - November). Free housing on airport grounds. Contact Arlene DelPriore, Airport Manager: (845) 888-2791
Comparing Nano 4 with Colibri X by Stephen Szikora
On the Cumulus Soaring website, it described the Nano 4 map as North Up only. Yet the most recent manual from LXNav says you can select North Up or Track Up. I wonder if updated firmware allows the Track Up option now. Does anyone know? I also read the Colibri X manual and it does specify Track Up...
Yesterday 07:18 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
8 41 Soaring
ELY 2020 by [email protected]
Good news for Ely soaring fans. First, great thanks to Keith for providing his Cessna and arranging tow pilot. Towing service in Ely will be available from June 29 until July 18 for 10 pilots. Reservation fee is 150 $ per week. Weekly increments only. Towing cost will be based per tach time,...
Yesterday 05:10 PM
by Craig Reinholt Go to last post
6 42 Soaring
Ground Launch Training - Winch and Auto by Jim S
It appears that Cross Country Soaring in MN performs winch launches and maybe training? Anybody else have any suggestions for glider clubs performing / offering training in ground launch?
by AS Go to last post