Search: Posts made by: DV
Forum: Aviation Photos April 17th 11, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
A Few shots of the UA A320 Stars and Bars Retro

PHOTOS: PHL - April 16, 2011

NOTE: one on the shots has been photoshop enhanced on this overcast
day.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/041611.html

Cheers,
Forum: Aviation Photos April 15th 11, 09:00 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: BWI & PHL - April 14, 2011

PHOTOS: BWI & PHL - April 14, 2011

Good two hours at PHL, great PM at BWI. Ryan & North American 763's,
Colgan DHC-8-400 in United titles (one of my objectives), the Northrop
BAC1-11 in another...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 31st 11, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - March 28-30, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - March 28-30, 2011

A few photos from the past few days. The United had returned to PHL
with a damaged windshield. This was originally a ferry flight UA99xx
on Tuesday. This photo is...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 19th 11, 11:47 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - March 15-18, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - March 15-18, 2011

Another pretty good day. Highlights a Kalitta B742 and Air Force 2,
which departed as SAM427. Plus a few jets including a nice Sabre from
yesterday (March 17)...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 7th 11, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - March 05, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - March 05, 2011

A few from this morning before the clouds became to heavy. Another
Unicon B738 was the highlight. Operations was all over the place
today. RW27 Left was closed for a...
Forum: Aviation Photos February 20th 11, 01:19 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - February 19, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - February 19, 2011

A few highlights. I believe it's the first time I've seen the Blue
tail Republic with Republic titles, plus the Delta Skyteam again. This
time in flight. Plus a...
Forum: Aviation Photos February 19th 11, 01:37 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - February 18, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - February 18, 2011

A couples goodies today. Delta Skyteam 757 was towed from the overflow
area to the terminal. That gave me an OK photo. Plus my first Unicon
(United-Continental)...
Forum: Aviation Photos February 13th 11, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - February 12, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - February 12, 2011

Highlight on another mostly cloudy, supposed to be sunny, day was the
Italian AF Falcon 50. This is the 2nd in the fleet I've seen at PHL.
Also, a Cirrus made a...
Forum: Aviation Photos February 11th 11, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - February 10, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - February 10, 2011

Not anything that special. Southwest Nevada One was at a gate besides
the photos. But I always like it when biz jets arrive in numerical
order N11WF was followed by...
Forum: Aviation Photos February 6th 11, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - February 06, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - February 06, 2011

My first photo post in two weeks. A couple hours at PHL yielded a
surprise Delta 763. It was a normal flight number that went to a gate.
That fenced in Southwest is...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 26th 11, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - January 22-24, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - January 22-24, 2011

A few photos from the past couple days.

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/012411.html

and don't forget to visit us on Facebook. Please click "LIKE'...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 22nd 11, 02:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - January 21, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - January 21, 2011

Fairly good day at PHL, some may call it great if they aren't there on
a regular basis. Highlights were the World Atlantic 'FINALLY'
departing, and N801DM. Also...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 15th 11, 11:08 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - January 15, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - January 15, 2011

A few hours produce a few good things. Including one off my want list.
A Commutair Dash-8 with United Express Titles. Plus a Navy King Air,
and a couple Gulfstreams....
Forum: Aviation Photos January 8th 11, 01:49 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - January 07, 2011

PHOTOS: PHL - January 07, 2011

Photos Link:

http://phlairline.com/spotter/010711.html

Cheers,
Paul
Forum: Aviation Photos December 22nd 10, 01:18 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - December 21, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - December 21, 2010

Not much going on today, except the usual Emirates Skycargo 744
(flying under the Atlas callsign), Southern Air 742, Several UPS 757's
(usualy a night visitor),...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 19th 10, 12:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - December 18, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - December 18, 2010

A second Saturday in a row that wasn't too boring. Highlights FedEx &
World MD-11's. First time I've seen a World MD-11 with the word
'World' on the winglet...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 28th 10, 12:30 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - November 27, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - November 27, 2010

Another boring Saturday at PHL, but I got another off my want list.
This time the United 757 Oprah Farewell Season livery. Of course not
the best of sun, but it...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 18th 10, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - November 17, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - November 17, 2010

Some nice biz jets today, especially the Falcon 7X from Canada. Also,
a Southwest special livery I haven't seen in exactly one year minus
one day (November 18,...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 13th 10, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - November 12, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - November 12, 2010

Lots of biz jets today. Back to back checks on the want list. Today
was Southwest's Florida One. Sure glad I got of work on time.

Photos...
Forum: Aviation Photos November 10th 10, 12:39 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - November 09, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - November 09, 2010

A USAF C-40B (BBJ) and a G-III from Abu Dhabi, UAE were the
highlights. Plus the rare for PHL Delta 737-700.
and some other biz jets.

Photos Link:
Forum: Aviation Photos October 23rd 10, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - October 23, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - October 23, 2010

A few nice biz jets, a G-IV was the highlight. An OTT Copter and one
landing at Atlantic and California One.

Photos...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 17th 10, 12:03 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - October 16, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - October 16, 2010

Pretty good day. Plenty of biz action for a Saturday, Sun Country & DL
763 were the airline highlights. I chased about 15 Southwest 737's
that landed on 35, but alas...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 3rd 10, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - October 03, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - October 03, 2010

Highlight was a Delta A332 - a military charter. Plus some nice
variable sky conditions.
The taxiing photo is my favorite.

Photos...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 2nd 10, 11:28 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - October 02, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - October 02, 2010

A Five Star day, and not just because 6 Citation Shares biz jets were
in. Highlights were the first Continental (739ER) with United titles,
Another Chautauqua in...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 2nd 10, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By DV
PHOTOS: PHL - October 01, 2010

PHOTOS: PHL - October 01, 2010

Turned out to be a good day, despite the clouds. If it wasn't for the
ABX & DHL Diversions (which are still there), I would have missed a
few GREAT biz jets. ...