Seminole Lake Owner Arrested by [email protected]
https://www.caymancompass.com/2015/12/31/Extradition-approved-for-Romanian-fugitive/ Extradition approved for Romanian fugitive By James Whittaker - December 31, 2015
by Kevin Christner Go to last post
89 2,302 Soaring
Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X by Jonathan St. Cloud
Anyone know how the Has anyone seen the Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X is coming along? Looked like a very interesting project.
by Andy Blackburn[_3_] Go to last post
17 71 Soaring
Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X updates? by Jonathan St. Cloud
Anyone know how the Has anyone seen the Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X is coming along? Looked like a very interesting project.
Yesterday 05:22 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Soaring Schools by John Foster
Is there a general consensus on which schools are regarded as the "best" for glider training? I realize this is difficult to compare, as there are lots of good instructors all over the place, but if someone were interested in taking a block of time off and going somewhere to learn how to fly...
Buy Glider without looking by Casey[_2_]
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it? I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar. Casey
A Motoglider 'Landing Fumes' by Tom BravoMike
New from FAA on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BV2yT1Dcdw Don't know exactly the situation, so I am not making any judgement, just mixed feelings. So, after all, are motorgliders gliders, or not? Most outlandings would be 'No fuel, no engine' declaration.
Mobile Aviation Antenna for RV by Don Grillo[_2_]
I want to purchase an antenna to mount on the top of the ladder on my RV. I've been looking at the RAMI AV-3 and AV-7 antenna's. I will have to fabricate some sort of rotating base so that I can swing the antenna down while traveling as well as to remove the cable. The RAMI AV-3 has a 27" whip and...
Yesterday 05:05 AM
by 2G Go to last post
6 49 Soaring
Kiripotib by MNLou
Check out Keith Essex' flights in Kiripotib Namibia the last week on OLC. Wow! Lou
Yesterday 04:49 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
1 16 Soaring
Max Weight of Non Lift Producing Components by [email protected]
In addition to max gross weight, some glider manuals specify a max weight for non lift producing components. But I haven't found much discussion of the significance of exceeding the max or information that would allow one to calculate the weight of non-lifting components (like a breakout showing...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 03:45 AM
by 2G Go to last post