§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
Today 05:54 AM
by John Foster Go to last post
4 5 Soaring
L'Hotellier Connectors for ASW-19 by Christopher Gough
Anyone have a spare connector? Looking for an ASW-19. My club's had a fault and Schleicher is on summer holidays so looking for a quicker resolution.
Today 05:06 AM
by Christopher Gough Go to last post
3 14 Soaring
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
by Larry Ruggiero Go to last post
37 383 Soaring
Flying pants by [email protected]
My Royal Robbins are finally dying. What have you guys liked in long convertible pants with good pockets for todays bigger phones? Thanks Kevin 92
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
34 301 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by 2G Go to last post
48 330 Soaring
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp? by [email protected]
Wow! I was searching for the whereabouts of N2733U and found this! I attended Sky Life in the summer of 1980. I solo'd in 33U on August 10, 1980. I had never been in that 172 prior and had never flown a 172 at all. Back then, you booked a plane and a pilot. Knowing I was set to solo and...
Yesterday 12:15 PM
by rod pombo Go to last post
2 257 General Aviation
inverted Schweizer towhook by [email protected]
Does anyone use, or have a field approval for, the inverted Schweizer towhook Pawnee installation described in Soaring May 1996 pages 7-8? Here is a direct link to that article https://www.dropbox.com/s/bsp9r0oj2nyz8nx/%20Inverted%20Schweizer%20towhooks.doc?dl=0
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:43 AM
by Larry Ruggiero Go to last post