Thermik2go by Klinkenberg
https://www.diemotec.com/
Yesterday 08:20 PM
by tienshanman Go to last post
7 82 Soaring
Sun Protection While Soaring - UPF 50+ Clothing by JDS
While looking at the UV damage done to the gelcoat on my glider, it reminds me how much UV radiation we are exposed to while soaring. Particularly out west! Coolibar (no affilation) is in the Sun Protection Clothing business. Take a look at their website. They are making some great products...
by Richard DalCanto Go to last post
14 57 Soaring
Jonker JS-3 in Sagebrush by [email protected]
Any news on new Jonker JS-3 Landing in Sagebrush, short of runway 30 @ Minden?
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
30 162 Soaring
Taurus glider for sale by [email protected]
In the Wings and Wheels classified ads there is listed a Taurus selflaunch glider for sale. Originally it was N797SD, sn 107T503LSA. Currently carrying a different N number and serial number, but it is the same glider. This Taurus was involved in a hangar fire about 4 years ago in Memphis, Tn. ...
by Echo Go to last post
18 112 Soaring
Pre Buy Inspection at El Tiro Gliderport by [email protected]
Can anyone provide a reference for someone that can do a pre-buy inspection at El Tiro Gliderport? I've already seen the glider in person and feel its a safe purchase but wanted to get a second opinion if I could. My two main concerns are the ballast system working after 10+ years of not being...
Undershoot Vs. Overshoot airport landing accidents by [email protected]
I always assumed that there are more overshoot airport accidents than undershoot ones. That is mainly due to our general knowledge that it's better to be too high than not high enough. Am I correct here ? Dan
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:50 AM
by David Salmon[_3_] Go to last post