Location of 2018 18m nationals? by Dave Nadler
Anybody know? Thanks!
Today 06:53 AM
by Rich Owen[_2_] Go to last post
3 13 Soaring
Comp Monster and Comp Air 6 by [email protected]
Hey man, I just sent u an email with my hotmail account...pls check it out ;)
0 6 Home Built
Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems for Trailers by AS
Hi - all in Gliderland, I am picking up the subject of the tire pressure monitoring systems for trailers from another, unrelated thread. I would like to hear more from others who have installed one on trailers. One unit was mentioned which looks very sophisticated. Has anyone used this one, which...
Today 04:19 AM
by AS Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
Ely by Eric Greenwell[_4_]
Dan Mockler wrote on 7/9/2017 8:31 AM: I just returned from a week in Ely and I wanted to report on the weather, facilities and such. The weather while not epic was phenomenal. I managed 5000 kilometer in seven days, two of which were considered 1\2 days. The towplane was...
Yesterday 09:21 PM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post