What magic do the JS3 and Ventus 3 have that the ASG-29 Does not? by Bojack J4
After the definitive spanking these two new models gave to the previously dominant ASG-29, there has to be a superiority. So, what is it? (And yes, the pilot matters...but look at the results in 18m Worlds competition)
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
37 190 Soaring
Flying with Parachutes by John Huthmaker
I'm just starting out with soaring. Simple question for you guys. How many of you fly with an emergency parachute? It looks like they cost around $2000 online. Pretty steep price; although the cost is insignificant if it saves your life. Is this something I should be looking to purchase?
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post
70 202 Soaring
Uvalde Reports by Nick Kennedy
It's too bad there is no one writing about the Uvalde contest..Nothing on the SSA site or the RAS, or I'm I missing it?
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
14 19 Soaring
Cobra Trailer Part Needed by [email protected][_2_]
I am in the middle of converting my Cobra trailer tongue from the round tube (broken) to the newer square tube type and find I am missing a part. There is a rubber/plastic plug that goes in the rear end of the square tube to keep debris and small critters from getting inside the trailer box. W&W...
Yesterday 10:45 PM
by 2G Go to last post
4 20 Soaring
Looking for a Schweizer ballast box by [email protected]
Our club bought a 1-26 and it came without the ballast arrangement for lightweight pilots. So we are looking for such, at least the box that holds the ballast (we have the "brick" itself available in our 2-33, presumably the same). Anybody got that part sitting around from a wrecked 1-26 or 2-33?