Search: Posts made by: Tim Wall
Forum: Aviation Marketplace January 19th 14, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Tim Wall
For the Love of Flying

One of my fondest memories growing up in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada in the 60's, was a Sunday car ride in my father's '48 Chevrolet, to the Brandon Flying Club.

Dad was a veteran of the Royal...