New $500 FAA ADS-B Rebate ... some motorgliders/sustainers qualify by Darryl Ramm
It's back.... https://www.faa.gov/nextgen/equipadsb/rebate Hopefully may be time for some folks doing ADS-B Out installs over this winter break to get a rebate. Only applies to 2020 Complaint installs (so not TABS/SIL=1). And the rules make clear... Type Aircraft = ‘Fixed wing single...
by Charles Longley Go to last post
37 377 Soaring
Source for L'Hotellier Safety Clips by George Haeh
Any recommendations or vendors who stock them in North America?
Yesterday 04:47 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
7 27 Soaring
Seeking Borgelt B40 vario by [email protected]
I am looking for a good condition 57mm Borgelt B40 vario. John Galloway, UK. jpg797 gmail dot com
Soaring Videos Wanted! by [email protected]
GoPro and Other HD & 4K Soaring Videos Wanted! The SSA is looking to its members to submit any 1080-HD or 4K soaring video you think the SSA might like to use in producing future promotional videos.. The SSA is currently seeking raw footage of any closeup air-to-air shots, or video of 2 or more...
Winglets for a Nimbus 2 by [email protected]
I recently purchased a Nimbus 2 ,before the naysayers get started ,I have over 1000 hours of which 70 hours in all flying tails, 450 hours on a kestrel 17 with a drag chute which I used regularly. The only only issue I have is that I would like the handling to be a bit more responsive, fitting her...
Yesterday 08:58 AM
County Vote Forecasts Airport Closure of San Jose, California’s Reid-Hillview airport (RHV) by [email protected]
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 5:37:23 PM UTC-6, Larry Dighera wrote: nner-1539780789 So, closure of RHV airport will curtail San Jose State University’s Aviation Department RHV flight operations http://www.sjsu.edu/avtech/programs/aviation/professional_flight/ thus exacerbating the...
Yesterday 02:58 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 15 Piloting