Search: Posts made by: Grumpy AuContraire[_2_]
Forum: Aviation Photos July 11th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Will this story never end?

ŽiŠardo wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

ŽiŠardo wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:
Forum: Aviation Photos July 11th 08, 01:20 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Will this story never end?

Richard wrote:
And the USA offered their help out of the good of their heart?
Or did (and does) the US government have a different motivation to help
other nations and stay there for more than...
Forum: Aviation Photos July 10th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Will this story never end?

ŽiŠardo wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

Jim Morris wrote:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/09/business/9tanker.php
Forum: Aviation Photos July 10th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Will this story never end?

Jim Morris wrote:
http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/07/09/business/9tanker.php

Maybe the defense department is coming to its senses that strategic
contracts need to stay within the US.

JT
Forum: Aviation Photos July 6th 08, 05:28 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Fixed it

Jim Morris wrote:

blush I'm gonna need a bigger hat...

Bob, you replied to me one time that I must have most everythig you have
Forum: Aviation Photos May 27th 08, 05:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Can You Hear Me Now?

Mitchell Holman wrote:

And does AAA's towing service cover Cessna's?

Wonder where that happened?

JT
Forum: Aviation Photos May 20th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
If these are Stewardesses, then this is not Off Topic

TacAN wrote:

I have a black belt in macrame.

.... and I have mastered the ancient art of sushi. Be afraid!!

Forum: Aviation Photos May 10th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Caribou

Pat Heuvel wrote:

Glenn wrote:

very difficult to take. I had to pan backwards ;-)

Please see:
Forum: Aviation Photos May 8th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Caribou

Are these aircraft still in service down thar'?

JT

(Who spent lotsa time in 'em)

Glenn wrote:
Forum: Aviation Photos May 8th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miami 1 Air France F-GITF 2

Heh... Did ya check out the price of that condo?

JT

Terry M wrote:
Forum: Aviation Photos April 7th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ugly Airplanes. And The Winner Is.......... - Fairey Gannet 01.jpg(1/1)

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:

I don't know ... this bird just sort of grows on me after looking at all
kinds of photos of her. Sort of like a big old muscled up prize fighter
with cauliflower ears...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 9th 08, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Airbus A-340-600 Crash Photos

Yep, it's gonna take a little bit of time to put that one back together
again..

JT
Forum: Aviation Photos February 5th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
St.Barts - File 1 of 1 - St Barts.jpg

BW wrote:

a écrit dans le message de news:

I tend to agree. I'm no photo expert, but if this is as it...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 31st 08, 05:14 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Blackburn B-48 'Firecrest'? - Blackburn B-48 YA-1 Firecrest RT651proto.jpg

Bob Harrington wrote:

Michael Huber wrote in news:fnhpoe$2pq$00$1
@news.t-online.com:

John Smith wrote:

Are you actually seeing the prop blade "bent"...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 20th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Boeing 777 Short Landing at Heathrow,UK

You have a great talent for twisting words...

JT

Herman wrote:
Forum: Aviation Photos January 20th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Boeing 777 Short Landing at Heathrow,UK

Al G wrote:

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote in message

This has all the symptoms of running out...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 18th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Boeing 777 Short Landing at Heathrow,UK

Frank from Deeeetroit wrote:

"J.F." wrote in message

Jan. 17 (Bloomberg) -- A British Airways Plc jumbo jet...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 18th 08, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Boeing 777 Short Landing at Heathrow,UK

This has all the symptoms of running out of fuel.

• Both engines fail
• No fire on impact
• Very similar to a B-707 incident a few years ago near JFK

JT
Forum: Aviation Photos January 12th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Current Kaman H-43B Status Link: Was- Kaman at Vance AFB

There's more still flying than I thought...

http://www.h43-huskie.info/CIVIL-H43-HIST.htm

JT
Forum: Aviation Photos January 11th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kaman at Vance AFB

Scubabix wrote:

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote in message

I was surprised to learn that at least...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 9th 08, 12:44 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Kaman at Vance AFB

I was surprised to learn that at least four H-43B units are still
flying. Two at Kaman's Bloomfield, Ct headquarters and at least two in
logging operations in the northwest..

JT
Forum: Aviation Photos January 4th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
And his name is .....

Bob Harrington wrote:
Grumpy AuContraire wrote in
:

Dave Kearton wrote:

jc wrote:
Forum: Aviation Photos January 4th 08, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.pictures.military,rec.aviation.military
And his name is .....

J a c k wrote:

whogoes wrote:

As if this guy doesnt have enough problems of his own you're
advocating "giving him an asskicking" or baiting him with replies
designed to further his...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 4th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
And his name is .....

Dave Kearton wrote:

jc wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 19:48:17 -0500, "Dean A. Markley"
wrote:

There's NOTHING professional about him. Can't some of our...