Aileron "tuning" or "trimming" by [email protected]
Hi all, I have a PW-5 that requires side pressure on the stick at all times to correct a tendency to bank to the right. More pronounced at higher speeds, of course. Wing tape helps a little but doesn't eliminate it. But there is a visible tiny difference in aileron position from one side to the...
Today 12:36 AM
by Matt Herron Jr. Go to last post
5 23 Soaring
Kestrel 19 info wanted. by Glidingstuff[_2_]
Hi all Anybody got any links to a Kestrel 19 T59D owner group,pages etc? I have obtained a broken one for a long term project and want to obtain any info that is available re parts, mods and drawings. I remember from somewhere talk of a one piece canopy ala DG mod. Any info much appreciated.
Yesterday 11:29 PM
by C-FFKQ (42) Go to last post
1 9 Soaring
GPS vs Gliding Computer by Mike Reid
Right after I win the lottery, I'm going to buy a Stemme. I've never flown a glider with either a GPS unit or a gliding computer, and I see that the Stemme comes with both. What do you get with one that you don't get with the other, and vice versa? Any information would be appreciated. Mike
Yesterday 11:23 PM
by Mike Reid Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Weight of D steel 02 cylinder Schliecher by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if anyone knew the approximate weight of tehnD size steel 02cylinders that are used in Schliecher gliders? Thanks
Nephi Sports Class Nationals and Region 9 Sports Class Contests StillHave Spots Available by [email protected]
The 2018 Sports Class Nationals and a Region 9 Sports Class contests held at Nephi (first practice day is June 17) still have some openings for pilots who want to attend. They were over subscribed early on, but we got a rash of cancellations due to a million different reasons from pilots and we...
Nimbus 2c Ailerons by Craig Lowrie
If you have any Ailerons for a Nimbus 2c, pls get in touch... Thanks.. Craig
Yesterday 09:19 AM
by Craig Lowrie Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Replacement Convex O2 Cylinder by [email protected]
I took my steel O2 bottle from a PIK 20B to be tested and refilled, somehow it got lost in the process. They did give me a new bottle after five months of looking for it. However it doesn't quite fit the built in fuselage tunnel on the PIK correctly. The original bottle had a convex bottom and...
Yesterday 06:37 AM
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
1 21 Soaring
Flarmnet by Karl Kunz[_2_]
Tried to log on to the Flarmnet site and got the following message: "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /files/lxfile.php on this server. Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe" Anyone else have this problem?
Yesterday 06:31 AM