Komet trailer replacement rim by Dan Mockler
Does anyone know where I might find a replacement rim for my Komet trailer in the USA? The rim is a 4 1/2" J 13 H2. Dan
by Casey[_2_] Go to last post
10 38 Soaring
ADSB visibility with non certified GPS by [email protected]
The following quote comes from the Trig web page for their TN72 GPS. "Wherever ADS-B technology is used it is worth highlighting that most ADS-B In traffic receivers will only display aircraft traffic that generate a non-zero quality indicator, (also referred to as SIL 1). In contrast a zero...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
30 73 Soaring
Removing oxidation from Cobra trailer trim rubber and plastic fenders by Dave Nadler
I have an older Cobra with rubber trim strip (bottom edge of trailer top), originally nice shiny red, now a bit dark and dull. Anybody have a proven technique for getting the color back? Similar for fenders? Thanks, Best Regards, Dave
Yesterday 10:55 PM
by David Salmon[_3_] Go to last post
6 11 Soaring
Polar diagrams and L/D by Jim[_33_]
I sure need help here. As far as I understand polar diagrams the airspeed axis is for indicated airspeed, not true airspeed. This certainly makes sense. BUT, I have also come to understand that an estimate of L/D for a given airspeed can be obtained by dividing a given airspeed on the polar...
Yesterday 05:57 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
8 63 Soaring
Central Florida airfield .... by Ron Gleason
Sheets Airfield (FA42) in Groveland Florida has been the home of Quest Air hang gliding for the last 20+ years but was privately owned. The owner has been actively trying to sell the property with no success until this week. A trio of individuals whom want to ensure soaring continue at Sheets...
Yesterday 05:07 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
7 30 Soaring
sunlight readable iphone by [email protected]
Does anyone have any data on whether the iPhone X OLED screen will be more sunlight readable than previous iPhones? The brightness spec looks the same (625cd/m2), but I see no data on the screen reflectance.
by jfitch Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:31 PM