Forum: Aerobatics July 18th 17, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Canadian National Aerobatic Contest - Hanover, Ontario, August18-20th - ALL ARE WELCOME!

Hi fellow aviators!

My name is Ryan Chapman and I'm the contest director and President at this years Canadian Nationals.

If you have an interest in competing or volunteering, please get in touch...