Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
by Turkey Vulture Go to last post
84 113 Soaring
ForeFlight collision avoidance system by MNLou
We have been having an interesting discussion about an apparently new functionality in ForeFlight that can display transponder equipped aircraft on a display (e.g. an Iphone) and, if the software detects the possibility of a mid-air collision, will turn aircraft symbols red and give an audio...
Most Competitive Club Class Ship by [email protected]
Hello Guys, with the present handicaps, whats the most competitive ship for Club class competition? Does the Cirrus still have the edge? Dan
by John Foster Go to last post
17 23 Soaring
Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring! by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, We had 33 pilots flying on US Nightly Soaring last night! More and more folks are getting back on Condor and having a great time. See report he https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/03/26/record-numbers-fly-us-nightly-soaring/ If you would like help getting involved on Condor, feel free...
by Daniel Sazhin[_2_] Go to last post
14 58 Soaring
FS 2 Icom handheld VHF Radios by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Posting for a friend FS: 2 Icom handhelds, good condition good batterys, chargers; $100 ea. Contact Eliot Brown ( eliotmayaair.com )
Today 02:54 AM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
OLC uploading disabled? What does it mean? by Stephen Szikora
I just read this on the Naviter SeeYou page: The OLC team (gliding) has decided to disable the API for uploading flights directly from apps and devices to OLC. For this reason, we were forced to remove the functionality from SeeYou and Oudie / Oudie Live apps. Hoping that this is just a temporary...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
14 39 Soaring
Skysight Seeyou Mobile Oudie interface by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Hi Gents I've really been trying but I've come up against a wall Granted I'm a computer idiot, so please be patient and keep that note in mind. I've got a current Seeyou desktop version running I've got a current Skysight account running It looks like to me that you can try and load the days...
Yesterday 10:13 PM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
8 24 Soaring
The Ant And The Elephant by Bob Youngblood
Here we are in Florida with a lockdown and the clouds are looking good for a great day of soaring tomorrow. So I will tell all of you about the ant and the elephant. The two were great friends, they went to the movies together and after exiting the movie the elephant fell into a big hole and could...
Yesterday 09:18 PM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
Seminole Lake Glider Port. by [email protected]
I wonder if someone made a low ball offer for SLGP right now how quickly Mihai would grab it? This could go on for some time to come, no one really knows. I assume that he was "not on the property" during the Seniors as advertised. I guess the excuse will be that the flight restrictions...
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
17 53 Soaring
Trailer access calculation? by John McLaughlin
I want to bring my trailer home to do some maintenance while we're all grounded, but I'm not sure if I can access my house from the road. I have a 90deg bend to get around and then the second issue is a short, steep slope, which may ground the back of the trailer. So my question is, if I...
by john firth Go to last post
14 74 Soaring
Glider Fire Sale by [email protected]
Question for u guys. Do you think we are going to see a massive glider fire sale after this china virus deal subsides? I wonder if this crisis and its associated lack of flying opportunities is going to convince many of the non-die-hard guys to leave the sport and divest themselves of many good...
by Ryan Wubben Go to last post
13 46 Soaring
WORK FROM HOME. I load BTC wallets. NO UPFRONT FEE! by [email protected]
I load Bitcoin wallets, Recover lost Bitcoins, & help with FOREX / BITCOINS Investments. For more info text or send me a message via WhatsApp - +1 (424) 261 8158 Instagram @kentsungle I am Kent Sungle Administrator at Block Chain
Yesterday 05:47 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
1 13 Soaring
Most Competitive Club Class Glider by [email protected]
Guys with the present handicaps, whats the nost competitive ship for Club class competition? It loiks like the Cirrus still has the edge? Dan