Search: Posts made by: 5SZ
Forum: Soaring December 4th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5SZ
Gas Strut- SZD-59 Canopy?

On Dec 3, 7:51*pm, sisu1a wrote:
On Dec 3, 4:19*pm, Guy wrote:

Paul,
Contact Rex at Williams.
My 59 is having a conditional...
Forum: Soaring October 15th 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5SZ
radio transmission trouble

On Oct 14, 2:29*pm, Andy wrote:
On Oct 13, 9:17*pm, SD wrote:

I am hoping someone can help with a problem I am having in
mySZD55.while thermaling...
Forum: Soaring July 24th 09, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5SZ
OLC Google Maps - how do I get it working

On Jul 23, 12:39*pm, Spam wrote:
When I look at the flight information on OLC I have the "Standard" map
feature selected. *When I click on "Google-Maps (2D)" I...
Forum: Soaring June 21st 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5SZ
Custom Bowden Cables?

On Jun 21, 12:43*pm, RAS wrote:
On Jun 21, 11:51*am, sisu1a wrote:

I'm having trouble finding someone simultaneously capable as well as