Search: Posts made by: -b-[_5_]
Forum: Piloting January 11th 10, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By -b-[_5_]
The NW overflight, what REALLY happened

Well, I'm truly sorry to deflate your prentention, but in fact I was
responding to someone else, your own existance having escaped my scrutiny
heretofore. This misgiving corrected through your...
Forum: Piloting January 11th 10, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By -b-[_5_]
The NW overflight, what REALLY happened

In article ,
says...

Yes, that is the only thing that matters here. They lost situational
awareness under completely...