Search: Posts made by: 4881828
Forum: Soaring June 9th 16, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 4881828
80 ml electric vario..

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 2:41:32 PM UTC-4, 4881828 wrote:
WTB an old Electric Vario my Cambridge got smoked..dont need audio,just a simple couple a wires commin out to hook up ta the On/Off...
Forum: Soaring June 8th 16, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 4881828
80 ml electric vario..

WTB an old Electric Vario my Cambridge got smoked..dont need audio,just a simple couple a wires commin out to hook up ta the On/Off switch...In An old 2-23 Thanks Jeff in Bar Harbor Maine 602-488-1828
Forum: Soaring June 8th 16, 07:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 4881828
Double Release Failure on Tow

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 8:38:16 PM UTC-4, Piet Barber wrote:
I'm sure a few people here have practiced it... but I really need to know:

Has it ever actually happened? I mean, has there...
Forum: Soaring June 8th 16, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 4881828
Glide ratio with full brakes and side slip

On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 4:40:57 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what sort of glide ratio you get with full brakes and slide slip? An instructor...