Search: Posts made by: V70
Forum: Aviation Photos December 23rd 07, 07:12 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By V70
REAL? LIFE - Peter Stackpole - 'Flygirl' - pilot of the WAFS 1943

Looks like a staged photo to me:

1. Great looking woman - likley a model

2. With pedicure - something most BX barber shops didn't do in 1943

3. Wearing sandals - my guess flying boots would have...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 23rd 07, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By V70
ALL REAL? LIFE - JR Eyerman - USAF aircraft in formation , Florida 1956 - LARGE LIFE - JR Eyerman - USAF aircraft in formation , Florida 1956.jpg [1/2]

To me ithis looks like a composite --- some aircraft really there -
others pasted on a print or merged from a negative.

For instance, it looks like the C-124 and the B-66 both have...