Search: Posts made by: B-Hate-Me
Forum: Aviation Photos July 13th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
Long winded venting about yEnc

"Andrew-S" [email protected] had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote in message ...
To all my Aviation News Group Friends, fellow aviation...
Forum: Aviation Photos July 3rd 07, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
Brigadier General Olds

"Beverly Carmichael" wrote in message
I should like to draw your attention to the fact that Robin Olds was...
Forum: Aviation Photos July 2nd 07, 09:28 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
Rhode Island ANG Airshow - Index

"Tom" wrote in message

B-Hate-Me - I believe what you maybe referring to is an illusion that
telephoto
lenses create....
Forum: Aviation Photos June 29th 07, 01:06 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
Rhode Island ANG Airshow - Index

"Tom" wrote in message

I've posted an index here for the start of the thread and replied to the
thread with
the image...
Forum: Aviation Photos June 13th 07, 07:42 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
Recover crashed Huey

That looked like it left a mark.

Good job, Avaition............. Hoo-Ahh
Forum: Aviation Photos June 9th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
Telescope Pictures 47

Hey......I think I see Paris Hilton in there!

Oh, that's right.......She's in jail.

Never mind
Forum: Aviation Photos June 3rd 07, 10:00 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By B-Hate-Me
An avionics question, please help

"Hugh Tomlinson" wrote in message

I have been tasked with establishing a college avionics program at the
college where...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 29th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,us.military
Posted By B-Hate-Me
biggest simulated demonstration of force in Gulf since the 2003 invasion of Iraq

"Sgt. Giggles of the Kamikaze Gasbag Squadron" wrote in
message ...
Our military sources explain the presence of the...