Search: Posts made by: N11rdbird
Forum: Soaring January 15th 14, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N11rdbird
Volkslogger

We have updated to a ClearNav and have removed a Volkslogger 1.0 from the glider. It is available for purchase. SN: 3FO with Hardware 3.4. Comes complete with cables and Craggy Aero PWR-5a PDA/GPS...
Forum: Soaring June 20th 12, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N11rdbird
CCSC Region 6 South Contest Days 2 and 3

Day Three – Contest Day 2
As can be seen from yesterday’s scores, we had one finisher in each class and enough distance by others to make it a devalued day. So day one of the contest is in the...
Forum: Soaring June 19th 12, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N11rdbird
Region 6 South Contest

I'm having problems being able to post to the SSA website so I thought I'd post here for the time being.
Practice Day
After four wonderful days of soaring in the XC Soaring Camp, the weather...
Forum: Soaring July 16th 11, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N11rdbird
Club Tow Fee and Dues?

On Jul 14, 11:36*pm, Randy wrote:
Good evening,
I was just wondering what other clubs where charging for tows
and dues.I just wanted to see where we are compared to other
Forum: Soaring July 15th 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N11rdbird
MSL vs. AGL (Again)

The MSL/AGL issue has come before the Caesar Creek Soaring Club Board
once again. Not only has the Club been thrown into turmoil again, this
time it has specifically affected our instructors and how...
Forum: Soaring June 27th 11, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By N11rdbird
Region 6 South Contest Summary

Weather conspired against all attempts by CD Andy McQuigg to get the
fleet gridded and out on task. In fact, the prognoses by Weatherman,
Frank Paynter was so continuously bad, we only gridded and...