Search: Posts made by: A. Sinan Unur
Forum: Piloting November 22nd 06, 07:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
Hope for the future

"Jay Honeck" wrote in
:

Travelers rate America's entry process as the "world's worst" by
greater than a 2:1...
Forum: Piloting November 19th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
PHIL Thrown out of an FBO...

Thomas Borchert wrote in
:

Crash,

PROBABILITY, not POSSIBILITY.
Big difference.

I know. I mistyped. Still:...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
Thrown out of an FBO...

Jose wrote in news:r2U4h.2002$6t.1206
@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com:

How is being cheap considered to be less worthy?

Ask Jay. He finds charter pilots to be less...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA

Martin Hotze wrote in :

"Jim Macklin" wrote:

Then she reviewed her blank ballot
and voted it...
Forum: Piloting November 7th 06, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
Ooops ... incident at Santa Fe

I guess this shows the difficulty of figuring out what's underneath you. I
guess if you hear about traffic but do not see it, you should assume it is
right where you can't see it rather than safely...
Forum: Piloting October 13th 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
On-Line Poll: Ban flights over New York?

"Allen" wrote in
:

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting October 11th 06, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
Airplane in NYC is a Cirrus SR20

CNN is reporting that the pilot was a Yankee's pitcher: Lidle. He
apparently got his license only 7 months ago. Bragged about how safe his
plane was. I have a feeling this is similar to JFK...
Forum: Piloting October 10th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

" wrote in
:

If you ever find your way down to the deep south, look me up at KMBO.
I'll take you up...
Forum: Piloting October 10th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

"Jay Honeck" wrote in news:1160481206.442744.104370
@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Just 12 years ago, I was in your shoes. In that decade-plus, aviation
has literally...
Forum: Piloting October 10th 06, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

"Peter R." wrote in
:

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote:

Maybe we'll run into each other one day. I...
Forum: Piloting October 9th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

"Peter R." wrote in
:

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote:

In any case, the weather seemed beatiful...
Forum: Piloting October 9th 06, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

"Montblack" wrote in
:

("A. Sinan Unur" wrote)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants
Forum: Piloting October 9th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

"Robert M. Gary" wrote in news:1160420220.458438.276940
@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

A. Sinan Unur wrote:
Hello All:

I am *not* a pilot. Can't fly MSFS worth a...
Forum: Piloting October 9th 06, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

"Peter R." wrote in news:[email protected]
259643.user.individual.net:

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote:

Flew a couple of circles over Cayuga Lake.
Forum: Piloting October 9th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
A heartfelt thank you

Hello All:

I am *not* a pilot. Can't fly MSFS worth a damn but have been up in a
C172 once (discovery flight in 1995). Had a lot of difficulty taxiing,
but managed to take off (with the...
Forum: Piloting October 9th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
Why are multiple engines different?

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

John Gaquin writes:

You know, Mx, now you're becoming argumentative (again). You can
play all you...
Forum: Piloting September 6th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
NATCA Going Down in Flames

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting September 6th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
NATCA Going Down in Flames

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
:

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting September 6th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By A. Sinan Unur
NATCA Going Down in Flames

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in
: