Search: Posts made by: krp
Forum: Products August 17th 06, 11:09 AM Posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba,alt.usenet.kooks
Posted By krp
krp and Muscly beefy greek hunks secretly boffing threesome

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

Timid beachcomber with underprivileged herman the one-eyed german and
dreadful butt-hole is looking for sleazy...
Forum: Products August 16th 06, 10:04 PM Posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
Posted By krp
I feel REALLY hot when I'm anxious...anyone else????

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
Forum: Products August 14th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Posted By krp
How do I know if I need a higher dosage of Paxil CR???

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

i was going out with a lad i knew, i dumped him because there wasn't
anything in the relationship there wasn't...
Forum: Products August 14th 06, 11:19 AM Posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Posted By krp
Hair and Scalp problems from Stress??

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

I was never on TV but I was on radar 10 times.
Forum: Products August 13th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Posted By krp
im so tired of crying!

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

I sure can tell you what a day with anxiety is like. It's like having
horribly painful weeping sores on my willy.
Forum: Products August 13th 06, 10:01 PM Posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Posted By krp
Feeling down....

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

I'll knock you into the middle of next week!
Forum: Products August 13th 06, 09:49 AM Posted to soc.men,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Posted By krp
Parasite infection?need advice

krp wrote in message
[email protected]

If I get to work late, I make up for it by leaving early.