Forum: Soaring June 13th 21, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Avionics for Sale

email is:

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 6:36:25 PM UTC-5, MMOORE wrote:
I am unable to contact you privately, what is your email ? I can only see
On Saturday,...
Forum: Soaring June 13th 21, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus C being parted-out

My Ventus C didn't survive the last landing, the insurance company totaled it and I have the remains. I may have been the only bidder as I was able to acquire it as a salvage sale for a ridiculously...
Forum: Soaring June 13th 21, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus C being "parted-out"

My Ventus C didn't survive the last landing. Insurance company totaled it, and I have the remains. What is unusable (without significant repair in my estimation) are;
the wings. The 17.6 Meter wing...
Forum: Soaring June 12th 21, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Avionics for Sale

I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will be parting it out to recover some of the costs. The glider hull and...
Forum: Soaring March 16th 21, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Experience towing a Grob-103 with a 160HP tow Plane?

Does anyone have experience with towing a Grob 103 or similar large 2-seat glider with a tow plane in the 160 HP class. Any specific experience details, lessons learned, or recommendations are...
Forum: Soaring March 13th 21, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Top Hat

On Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 1:55:35 PM UTC-6, Moshe Braner wrote:
On 3/7/2021 2:41 PM, 6PK wrote:
I tried to connect to the Top Hat website via Chrome, Firefox and was unable to.
Is this...
Forum: Soaring September 18th 20, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus C Owners

Thanks, I've requested to join.
Forum: Soaring September 17th 20, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus C Owners

I'm a relatively new owner of N571RD, Ventus C S/N 355 and would like to know other owners to ask the occasional question. Please respond - maybe we can set up a sub-group.