Forum: General Aviation June 20th 17, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

I joined Sky Life on in 1974 and remained a member through 1977, I totally enjoyed myself but was luckily not good looking enough to catch Lee Barns eye. I was on the executive committee of my...