Looking for PW-5 canopy by [email protected]
The canopy of my PW-5 glider was damaged rather severely. I'm looking for a replacement (unlikely, I know) or for someone who can rebuild it from the frame. Any ideas?
Today is not the day by Jonathan St. Cloud
Well worth the 8 minutes to watch and consider. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMT-MhYd7Z4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3K1gYFQt54aEft604HNVrML3QgI5mVrpitQ5NowlUIrWMiQ9bbZ1H_MPY
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
11 95 Soaring
New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps by Paul Remde
Hi, NEW VIDEO - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm#Naviter Owners of Naviter Oudies now have free access to detailed "SeeYou Maps" (high resolution terrain maps) and weather forecast maps for display on their Oudies in flight. The Naviter Updater makes...
Today 12:45 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
2 26 Soaring
Condor 2 v 2.0.5 with VR Support by Paul Remde
Hi Condor 2 Soaring Flight Simulator Fans Today the Condor 2 team announced the release of Condor update 2.0.5 with native support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (using Revive). This update is free for all Condor 2 users. Also released today is our first glider with sustainer motor - the ASG 29 Es...
by Chris Wedgwood[_2_] Go to last post
37 565 Soaring
New book by Paul T[_4_]
https://adverts.gliderpilot.net/?op=s3&id=16196
Club Class Nationals at Sunflower by Tony[_5_]
RAS, 22 Pilots gathered in Yoder, KS starting June 3rd to determine this years Club Class Champion. I was the Contest Manager. Hugh Grandstaff did a fantastic job as the CD. Yoder is the closest town to the Sunflower Gliderport. It was originally built as Hutchinson Naval Air Station in WWII,...
Today 04:34 AM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
0 20 Soaring
2019 USA Open and 18 Meter National Soaring Championship pre practice news. by Tom Kelley #711
2019 USA Open and 18 Meter prepractice day 6/15/19. Attached pic of DB, Concordia, being towed out for takeoff. Yes, its hot, many folks are setting up and a few are flying. XG took off a few moments ago, ZO is getting ready to go. Looks to be a good day, the chance of small cu with bases 15,000...
Today 03:58 AM
by Tom Kelley #711 Go to last post