Search: Posts made by: MarckCargo
Forum: Rotorcraft June 3rd 11, 07:35 AM
Posted By MarckCargo
Actually I am looking for professional...

Actually I am looking for professional photographic collection, Top ten most expensive Military Aircraft, among them B-2 Spirit is eye catching for me it is more then 2 billion dollar, such a big...
Forum: Piloting June 3rd 11, 07:24 AM
Posted By MarckCargo
Have you catch the episode of aviation destroyed...

Have you catch the episode of aviation destroyed and cause of bee. A bee has build a small net on the rear side of wings. Just because of that simulator showing a wrong reading and pilot increased...
Forum: Simulators June 3rd 11, 06:34 AM
Posted By MarckCargo
thanks mighty.

thanks mighty.
Forum: Naval Aviation June 1st 11, 10:01 AM
Posted By MarckCargo
Have you heard that the ramps are restricted at...

Have you heard that the ramps are restricted at some catapults. And very surprising factor that about velocity related to engine capacity.
Forum: Military Aviation June 1st 11, 09:03 AM
Posted By MarckCargo
Research is going on by the Soviet Union for...

Research is going on by the Soviet Union for radial engines. It always depends on Rotec Powered Aircraft about it's work on back wall. These play a key role for more power to weight ratio.
Forum: Simulators June 1st 11, 08:57 AM
Posted By MarckCargo
Have you heard about ATC by Unites State. I would...

Have you heard about ATC by Unites State. I would like to prefer that you need to read the latest matter held with Air Traffic Control sim with United State. That might be as per your interest.