2021 SSA Youth/Junior Flight Training Scholarships by Frank Whiteley
The SSA Youth/Junior Committee is now accepting applications for 2021 Flight Training Scholarships. These include pre-solo and post-solo opportunities. Visit https://www.ssa.org/youth for more information and applications and applicable deadlines. Check back occasionally as more opportunities...
Yesterday 08:38 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Wanted enclosed trailer by [email protected],com
Looking for a "road worthy" enclosed trailer for a vintage Ka7 8 m ship. Obviously this does not have to be a pristine trailer and do not really care about tires as long as wheels/drums are mechanically sound. I can be contacted via this site or joelnine,seven,two,eight"at" Yahoo.com
Yesterday 06:57 PM
by [email protected],com Go to last post
4 25 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
Yesterday 06:24 PM
by Moshe Braner Go to last post
2 14 Soaring
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill
Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring! by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, We had 33 pilots flying on US Nightly Soaring last night! More and more folks are getting back on Condor and having a great time. See report he https://soaringeconomist.com/2020/03/26/record-numbers-fly-us-nightly-soaring/ If you would like help getting involved on Condor, feel free...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:01 AM
by JulietUniform Go to last post