Search: Posts made by: datemp
Forum: Products March 13th 09, 07:59 PM
Posted By datemp
best headset that I have owned - use to use a DC...

best headset that I have owned - use to use a DC 10 13.4 in a cessna 182 for skydiving - after a day in the DC you head would fall off..

Now in the zulu can fly for 10 hours and feel fresh at the...
Forum: Simulators March 13th 09, 07:54 PM
Posted By datemp
Saitek much better.. i have a sweet yoke for sim...

Saitek much better.. i have a sweet yoke for sim flying and it great..