Central Florida airfield .... by Ron Gleason
Sheets Airfield (FA42) in Groveland Florida has been the home of Quest Air hang gliding for the last 20+ years but was privately owned. The owner has been actively trying to sell the property with no success until this week. A trio of individuals whom want to ensure soaring continue at Sheets...
Today 05:22 AM
by Ron Gleason Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Today 04:23 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
ADSB visibility with non certified GPS by [email protected]
The following quote comes from the Trig web page for their TN72 GPS. "Wherever ADS-B technology is used it is worth highlighting that most ADS-B In traffic receivers will only display aircraft traffic that generate a non-zero quality indicator, (also referred to as SIL 1). In contrast a zero...
by Darryl Ramm Go to last post
27 59 Soaring
Nimbus 2B flaps/trim by Airbuh
Gents, Aaron Thomson here. I used to run Morgan Valley Soaring in Morgan UT.. After starting a career with Delta Air Lines and starting a family I have returned to soaring and recently purchased a Nimbus 2B. I've had my first successful flight but noticed something odd about the flaps and the...
by Aaron Thomson Go to last post
12 125 Soaring
sunlight readable iphone by [email protected]
Does anyone have any data on whether the iPhone X OLED screen will be more sunlight readable than previous iPhones? The brightness spec looks the same (625cd/m2), but I see no data on the screen reflectance.
by WinPilot Go to last post
82 240 Soaring
Fligth Time Calculator by [email protected]
Hi, every now and then, we all have this chore of updating the flight book and the pilot log book with these hard to calculate hours and minutes. So several years ago, I made a web page for that. But that was even cumbersome, so now I have made an Android app for it, minimizing the number of key...
by David Sherrill Go to last post
14 66 Soaring
trailer painting by mike davis
It is time to repaint my aluminum cobra trailer. I'm not planning to spray it myself but does anyone have any thoughts on using an auto body shop to do the work? Could I do some of the prep myself? Any idea about the cost? Thanks
by Dave Bieniasz Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 8 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:59 PM