Lumilor by Dan Marotta
I wonder if this stuff https://www.lumilor.com/ is visible in the day time... If so, it would make a great anti-collision paint. -- Dan, 5J
Today 05:46 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_5_] Go to last post
1 7 Soaring
glue to rebond rubber tailskid to LS6 by kirk.stant
The black rubber tailskid (the one with the embedded rollerblade wheel) on my LS6 has come loose - after the last landing when I noticed grass stuck between the boom and the skid, I was able to simply pull off the skid - undamaged as far as I can tell. Looking for suggestions on what bonding agent...
by Brian[_1_] Go to last post
20 53 Soaring
The Cobra "Ramp Grind" - a fix by bumper[_4_]
New "bumper" product announcement: The ramp sliders on my 2002 Cobra trailer were metal on metal, bolt threads gouged the extruded aluminum floor rails and there was metal on metal wear.. Some later trailers have plastic washers, but those don't last or work well either. I made plastic sliders for...
Radio Wanted by Roy B.
I am looking for a used DITTEL FSG 71M VHF radio in good working condition. ROY
Today 02:52 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post