737 vs glider by Ramy[_2_]
Anyone have more details about it? In particular, was the glider equipped with transponder? This is not good rep for us, but could have been worse....
by Jim Kellett Go to last post
34 237 Soaring
Advice on returning to Soaring after over 20 years by Michael[_12_]
I am finally returning to Soaring after over 20 years, I earned a Private Glider rating in '91 and had @175 flights in 2-33/1-26 and a Private Power rating in '92 and 350hrs. My goal: Regain currency/proficiency and purchase a standard class non-flapped glider. Specifically I was looking for...
ISO LET L23 Left wing by [email protected]
Our flight school is in search of an undamaged left wing for a Blanik L23. we discovered damage to the wing spar on inspection and are having a very hard time finding replacement in a reasonable time frame (6 months). Any help or leads would be appreciated. TIA
Today 05:17 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
7 31 Soaring
FS: 4 Becker 4201 radios by Ross[_3_]
Selling 4 good Becker radios All in great shape Can be delivered with a connector if required Prices starting at $425. Discounts available if more than 1 is bought Free shipping
Today 01:23 AM
by rj Go to last post
5 53 Soaring
Left wing for L-23 by Frank Whiteley
Someone know of a serviceable left wing for an L-23? Frank Whiteley 970-330-2050 7am - 10pm MST
Yesterday 10:38 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
Soaring Video Archive on YouTube by David Hart
Hello, I've started a channel for my soaring videos he https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbamLikeF6AKs3rUVNfxdOg/playlists These are 100% unedited, straight out of the GoPro. So you might want to scrub through the LONG SHOTS for the interesting bits. The video titles describe the location...
Yesterday 10:33 PM
by David Hart Go to last post