Experimental Letter by [email protected]
My Ventus 2cxM has been flying in the Experimental Category since new (2003), and each year I've been faithfully updating the Experimental Letter (I just change the date) and mailing it to my FSDO. I've been told that the wording of the standard Experimental Letter is different now, and if I...
Ventus 3F - Fatal by Jock Proudfoot
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new- mexico/articles/2018-07-11/albuquerque-man-dies-in-glider-crash- near-moriarty-airport
by Mike C Go to last post
25 120 Soaring
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
Kawa to the lead... by [email protected]
at the 15 meter WC, in an ASG-29.
Yesterday 09:54 PM
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
2 11 Soaring
Locating device mounting by [email protected]
Recent descriptions of the Nephi accident are driving me to rethink my decision about location of my Spot in the ship. I have had it mounted on the canopy frame to try to get the best view of the sky for tracking. It kind of gets in the way a little when on the chute harness. My assumption has been...
by Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) Go to last post
11 74 Soaring
ILEC SN10 v2.44 released by Dave Nadler
ILEC SN10/SN10B version 2.44 is now available at: http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html Details available in README at the above site. Please note: If you are using FLARM with SN10 and a PDA, Oudie, TopHat, etc: make SURE to update your FLARM to version 6.60 available...
Yesterday 09:06 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
6 27 Soaring
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
Top Hat Question (XCSoar?) by [email protected]
I like Top Hat a lot. But as with an attractive woman who seems to fulfill all your wishes, things aren't quite perfect. And like most men, I just want to make one tiny change. It's driving me crazy. :) I need two screens: Circling screen: automatically displayed when I started to circle. Zoomed...
Which ClearNav vario display? by [email protected]
Curious how CN users feel about the need for using both the 57mm round mechanical pointer and the LCD NavDisplay. If you were starting a panel from scratch, would you use both the LCD NavDisplay and the 57 mm round LCD NavDisplay? Thanks.
Canopy by [email protected]
Is anyone making Russia sailplane replacement canopies.
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
Europe by [email protected]
If you are a pilot with a US license living in Europe and would like to be able to fly here without converting your license or spending a ton of money to bring a glider from the US, I have a classic Aer Pegaso M100S standard class Italian glider for sale, US registered, standard airworthiness....
Yesterday 11:27 AM
Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 04:03 AM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
19 146 Soaring
Vario Comparison by [email protected]
Hi- I've searched the archives of this oft-discussed topic, but am not finding specific answers I'm seeking. If you have good experience or knowledge about the specific issues below, I would much appreciate your insights. 1) Latency with accuracy. What is the quickest vario with accuracy? Are...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:56 AM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post