Search: Posts made by: aussieman02
Forum: Aerobatics November 23rd 08, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By aussieman02
Writing an Aerobatic Training Course

Thank you! I've been actively researching several different books and
courses from basic to advanced aerobatics, and am excited to see the
information presented in that publication. I appreciate...
Forum: Aerobatics November 22nd 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.aerobatics
Posted By aussieman02
Writing an Aerobatic Training Course

I'm looking for information or guidance writing a course of training
for aerobatic flight. I've written courses for Private, Instrument,
and Commercial 141 training, but am looking for assistance...
Forum: Soaring November 21st 08, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By aussieman02
Question on FAA knowledge test endorsements.

On Nov 20, 11:57*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Simple question (for everyone but me!):

Is the CFI endorsement to take a private pilot test for a specific category
(e.g. airplane,...