Cobra Trailer Wiring Presentation Available for Download by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I finally purchased a glider that came with a Cobra trailer last year (remember the old adage?). The trailer came with a cobbled together vehicle connection and the original incandescent lighting. So I set about "correcting" this. I really can't help myself to not try to "improve" everything...
Today 07:23 PM
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
1 2 Soaring
Interesting homebuilt Grob motorglider for sale by Paul T[_4_]
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-other/city-of-toronto/grob-102-astir-l3- motorglider-glider-airplane/1281033729 see Freeflight 2017 no 1 http://sac.ca/index.php/en/free-flight-magazine-2/latest-issue for more details.
Today 06:50 PM
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
FS: STRONG 305 PARACHUTE by James Hamilton[_2_]
Strong 305 chair model, red, very good condition, includes carrying bag, repacked May 2017. Manufactured May 2001: $500.00. Leave a message at: (775) 626-1950 James Hamilton Sparks, NV
Today 02:47 AM
by James Hamilton[_2_] Go to last post
0 19 Soaring
Continental PE-150 Ground Power Unit 150HP For Sale by hdfatboy56@hotmail.com
On Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:47:32 AM UTC-4, Victor Bravo wrote: I have a Continental PE-150 150 horsepower ground power unit for sale. This is the non-aviation derivative of the O-470, rated at 150 HP and was used for military aircraft start carts, generators, pumps, etc. The...
Today 12:29 AM
by hdfatboy56@hotmail.com Go to last post
0 19 Aviation Marketplace
Date and Location for 2018 US Open Class Nats? by Craig Funston
Has a site and date been selected yet? Nothing on SSA site. Thanks, Craig 7Q
Yesterday 11:09 PM
by Andrzej Kobus Go to last post