Old November 27th 19, 02:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default Interior paint

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 5:22:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 1:00:08 AM UTC-5, soaringjac wrote:
On Tuesday, November 26, 2019 at 9:22:25 PM UTC-8, Tango Whisky wrote:
I went to a DIY shop and bought grey paint for floors. I used a brush, and after 10 years it'a still holding up pretty well.

I had asked Schempo-Hirth - they had used T35 with some black pigments before switching to their present design with fibers appearing.

What exactly is T35?

T35 is polyester topcoat. What you might call "gelcoat".
I finish interiors with acrylic enamel from the auto refinish supply store. I buy a flat gray. It uses a hardener. I apply with a small roller. The roller leaves a slightly roughened surface that hides all the little flaws and makes it look "finished".
FWIW
UH

Great thanks that does help. so seems like i can use almost any enamel paint. good call on using the flat