Old December 18th 19, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Leonard[_2_]

Default Tesla Model 3 and a glider

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 6:43:59 PM UTC-6, 2G wrote:
On Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 7:19:41 AM UTC-8, Dan Marotta wrote:
Yes, and last time (and hopefully THE last time) I was in California,
the speed limit while towing a trailer was 55 mph.

It still is, but if you actually drive 55 you will be passed by A LOT of vehicles towing trailers (meaning most).

Tom

And when I am towing a glider through California, I am happy to let someone else get the Certificate of Rapid Progress by driving over 55 MPH while I cruise along at 55 MPH.

Steve Leonard