Old January 7th 20, 10:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Discus 2b For Sale

On Tuesday, 7 January 2020 13:22:29 UTC, wrote:
Good eye Ludovic. The wheel is definitely an upgrade after I saw a club member with a larger version on his ASH-26 trailer. I got tired of the old Cobra wheel and having to either trust that it wouldn’t depart the trailer en route or take it off and stow it in the trailer. Definitely not a $40 Tractor Supply part.

Some people have trouble with these, but most of us don't.

I was going to move someone's trailer, and they rigged a bungee cord around the jockey wheel to keep it up, saying they'd had it drop down more than once, the jacking extending part gradually unscrewing with vibration, until the wheel touches the road.

Is that the sort of thing you mean? It can be avoided, by the way it's done up.