Old January 9th 20, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Treasure Coast Soaring Operations

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 7:37:54 AM UTC-5, Charlie Papa wrote:
I'm going to be in Vero Beach next week, and if I can, I'd like to visit GTreasure Coast Soaring to see it. But I can't find the operations, - days or just weekends, on the club's website.

Can anyone advise?

I searched ras and found this thread - second last post has the info, I think - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/rec.aviation.soaring/treasure$20coast$20soaring|sort:date/rec.aviation.soaring/L36Zeqs1GJA/GkKW7RIxBAAJ
Cheers
Dan
balmy -21C in Ottawa