Old January 30th 20, 12:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Upgrading panel

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 11:01:29 PM UTC-5, Colten Coughlin wrote:
Hello!
I am looking to upgrade the panel in my 1-26, I am mainly looking for a audio vario, and a flight computer. I have been recommended a 302 or lxnav Vario, and a oudie flight computer. I would possibly still be open to other options as well though. If you or someone you know has anything for sale, if you could let me know that would be great!
Thank you!
Colten Coughlin

Cambridge 302 + 303 Nav display for sale. Recently serviced with GPS replacement/upgrade. Correct date and valid IGC log files, everything works as new.

Evan Ludeman / T8 (reply to author)