Old May 19th 20, 03:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Monte Carbo

Default Live Streaming Gliding this Summer

I would certainly be interested. However, I too only have a single seater. I live in MT in an area where I'm struggling to even get a tow pilot.

That sounds absolutely amazing, John. I lived in Montana for 9 months up in Kalispell area and fell in love with the state. It has to be the most beautiful part of America; I can't imagine how neat it would be to fly a glider around there. Needless to say, I'm very jealous haha!

Montana will actually be one of the few states that I'll be spending two days in (July 21-22). If you don't mind, I'll send you another message when I get closer to see how you're doing and what your schedule/flight ability looks like. In the meantime, thanks for the consideration!