Old October 6th 20, 02:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default Defective US CUB Airspace and TFR files

2KA wrote on 10/5/2020 9:23 PM:
And just to be clear, it is only SeeYou CUB formatted airspace and TFR files that are affected. Other formats including OpenAir, Tim Newport-Peace Special Use Airspace, and Nadler NDB, etc. are all OK.

L.

Ah, I missed that, and that's why I didn't see any errors: I use NP-SUA and OpenAir.