Old February 19th 04, 07:23 PM
Pechs1

JD writes- Liberals claim President Bush shouldn't have started this war.
They
complain about his prosecution of it. One liberal recently claimed Bush was
the worst president in U.S. history. BRBR
Let's clear up one point: America didn't start the war on terror. Try to
remember, it was started by terrorists on 9/11. BRBR
Let's look at the "worst" president and mismanagement claims.

FDR sent our military into World War II in Europe..... Germany never
attacked us: ..........Japan did. From
1941-1945, 450,000 lives were lost, an average of 112,500 per year. BRBR

You aren't really this clueless are you?

If the US wants to 'fight terrorism' they ought to invade Saudi Arabia, not
Iraq.

And to equate the situation in the late 30's and early 40's, with Japan and
Germany bent on conquering all of the east and west, including the UK and
Australia to what's going on with the war in Iraq,
that is looney thinky.

Like somebody said and I paraphrase..'Bush is not FDR'...
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)